Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hi! my question is regarding to the conversion of C-language code to Assembly Language code?

i heard from my teacher that u can easily convert C-laguage code into Assembly language code (.asm file) by writting just one command in dos mode i.e c:\%26gt;tc -b *.cpp this command will automatically generate .asm file with some other files i tried it but it didn't work so vat will be the way to decode c-language file into .asm file?

Hi! my question is regarding to the conversion of C-language code to Assembly Language code?
It depends on the system you are using. All C compilers create assembly code which is then passed to an assembler. There is usually an option to create the assembly code but not assemble it.





If you give me an idea whuch OS?compiler you are using I can probably tell you exactly how to do it.





For example gcc -S will only produce assembler output
Reply:I assume you're using Turbo C. Then try running tc -S *cpp instead. According to the manual ( http://bdn.borland.com/article/20997 ) this should produce asm code.


No comments:

Post a Comment